W/d/w question!

I know there'd be very little spread, but has anyone ever thought of using a 4x12 for it? Wire it as a 2x12 for dry then use the separate 1x12's as the wet?! Curious!!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 897
    Interesting idea :)
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72603
    I'm pretty sure I've seen something like this, but I can't remember who made it, or if it was a normal commercial product or a one-off.

I seem to remember the cabinet was internally divided, so it would have been quite heavy - but that's probably not strictly necessary.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I suppose it would make sense to put the dry in the diagonals and the wet in the opposites.... I'd love to try it.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    i saw the guitarist from Finch doing a similar thing, mesa 412 with 4 inputs, top two were from a recto pre and power rack, bottom two were fed by a couple of racktifiers. sounded mental.