Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Any shops/places worth visiting in Birmingham?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30931
    Gassage said:
    There's always my gaffe.
    True enough. There's only Guitar Guitar who carry more stock than our James...
    Yeah but I have the better individual pieces.....

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1385
    I wouldn't call Guitar Guitar walking distance from the centre. It's a good 15-20 minutes from Five Ways station, 30+ from the centre.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Still loads of work going off around the station. Was there yesterday taking my brother to look at a car. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335 said:
    I wouldn't call Guitar Guitar walking distance from the centre. It's a good 15-20 minutes from Five Ways station, 30+ from the centre.
    That does depend how slowly you walk to be fair, and how much you call walking distance. It doesn't take me that long but then also I wouldn't consider 15-20 mins to be not walkable really
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1385
    bbill335 said:
    That does depend how slowly you walk to be fair, and how much you call walking distance. It doesn't take me that long but then also I wouldn't consider 15-20 mins to be not walkable really
    I guess if you're 6'5" with a big stride you'd get there quicker than me. My good lady often reminds me of the time we walked what felt like forever to get to GuitarGuitar. I live so close to LGS, with PMT and Fairdeal being so conveniently located, it's hard for me to motivate myself to get to GG. I'd get the bus if I was going again.
  • bbill335 said:
    bbill335 said:
    I guess if you're 6'5" with a big stride you'd get there quicker than me. My good lady often reminds me of the time we walked what felt like forever to get to GuitarGuitar. I live so close to LGS, with PMT and Fairdeal being so conveniently located, it's hard for me to motivate myself to get to GG. I'd get the bus if I was going again.
    I'm quite short myself! I guess it depends how much of a walker you are - I often go to LGS on my lunch break from Colmore Row
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic