SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peavey Sanctuary s14p powered mixer amp 500w, free in Birmingham

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9889
edited September 2016 in Amps £
Hi all, I have a Peavey Sanctuary S14p mixer amp that I picked up at a good price, but it's doing nothing so thought I'd invite offers of trades (or maybe to sell) here.

http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/products.cfm/Mixers/Sanctuary-Series/S-14P-12-Channel-Powered-Mixer

It's a twelve channel mixer with 500w amp built in, designed to fit into a rack top I believe but also free standing. Has lots of bells and whistles, check the link above for full spec

The bad news... One of the speaker outputs doesn't seem to work. I sold it on ebay but the buyer returned it (suspiciously quickly) stating it doesn't work. I only had a guitar cab at the time but when I checked it does appear not to work. It's heavy as anything and made by peavey though so I suspect it would be salvageable and make somebody an excellent gigging mixer amp for cheap if they want it.

What trades or offers might you guys make on it? Not thinking anything more than £50

Would swap for an interesting drive fuzz or reverb pedal, small mixer with USB, multitrack recorder, or anything else may be considered if you want
 PLEASE SOMEBODY TAKE THIS OFF ME FOR FREE
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments