Where were you when.....

What's Hot
DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
....the greatest delay pedal of all time was announced?

14:10

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I was at @randomhandclaps house getting my dick sucked through the entire Metallica movie.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    No DD500, no Nemesis...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    edited August 2016
    Drew_fx said:
    I was at @randomhandclaps house getting my dick sucked through the entire Metallica movie.

Liar.  I was there for that and unless you were one of the forty other blokes in masks then... well... Erm..

By the way, the GUM clinic said I need to start speaking to people.

PM'd.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5159
    simonk said:
    No DD500, no Nemesis...
    Nope. I didn't hear anything in that video you couldn't have got pretty close to with a DD-500. As much as I enjoy the Pedal Show, it became clear fairly quickly that Dan has his favourites in terms of brands.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7806
    I would think it's more about the units they actually own / can get vs program length. Nice to hear what my TR should be sounding like... will be nice to get it back working properly :).
    I've said it before, but this show is terrible. I'd rather watch Rob Chapman shred his balls for an hour.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17637
    tFB Trader
    I don't really get the obsession with complicated delays. No one cares if your trails are preserved.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    And no tc X4 which is surely the most direct descendent of the DL4. But time, accessibility,etc,etc. Still, at least it wasn't posh overdrives again.

simonk said:
    No DD500, no Nemesis...

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    Drew_fx said:
    I've said it before, but this show is terrible. I'd rather watch Rob Chapman shred his balls for an hour.
    I love the total geekiness of them. Reminds me of when I first learned how to play a whole song.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I don't really get the obsession with complicated delays. No one cares if your trails are preserved.
    What a very strange statement.
    And listening to these guys talking about looping hurts my brain. They've never heard of Terry Riley it seems!
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7806
    Well, I care if my trails are preserved. Unless I want a stop dead cut off at the end of a song for example, i really want them to flow over. Especially in ambient sections. Here we go with building up some nice atmosphere. Turn the delay off for the heavy main riff section and oh. all my nice background ambiance has gone.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Fwiw I thought the Timefactor sounded great on this video.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17637
    tFB Trader
    Well, I care if my trails are preserved. Unless I want a stop dead cut off at the end of a song for example, i really want them to flow over. Especially in ambient sections. Here we go with building up some nice atmosphere. Turn the delay off for the heavy main riff section and oh. all my nice background ambiance has gone.
    I should have provided a caveat. 

Yes it's useful for people playing ambient stuff, but within the pub rock / blues audience TPS is targeted at it really doesn't seem worth worrying about. Of course once you've found a pedal which preserves trails you must immediately switch it to true bypass mode.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • glynesglynes Frets: 131
    People actually watch this spam?
    glynes said:
    People actually watch this spam?
    No. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Deijavoo said:
    Drew_fx said:

Liar.  I was there for that and unless you were one of the forty other blokes in masks then... well... Erm..

I was there too, until Lars appeared on screen and I became as flaccid as a popped balloon. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Deijavoo said:
    Drew_fx said:

I was there too, until Lars appeared on screen and I became as flaccid as a popped balloon. 
    Ah.... Thought it was my technique. 
    Thats a relief. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.