SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1963 Watkins V-front Dominator £550

OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
edited September 2016 in Amps £
Hi Chaps,

I bought this on here a couple of months ago, but something else has cropped up, so I'm going to sell it to fund the other purchase.

I'm asking exactly what I paid for it, £550. It was priced at £800 originally, but it has been recovered (very well indeed), so we negotiated the price to reflect this. It has been serviced, you can see that a few caps have been replaced. Otherwise electronically original including the original Elac speakers.

This is the amp which Marshall copied to make the famous 18w mini Bluesbreaker amps. It drives like a good 'un and can definitely get you into saturated Marshall territory when cranked up. At those levels, it's getting pretty loud for home use, but it's not stupid. The tremelo works well and sounds very nice, a footswitch is included. The tremelo channel has less gain and is a bit more polite than the normal channel, but I think that's how they were.

The valves from right to left are Telefunken ECC83, Mullard ECC83, JJ ECC83, JJ EL84's and a Mullard EZ81 Rectifier.

Collection from Accrington Lancashire only please.

Cheers,
Rob.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments