SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Laney Lionheart L5H 5/0.5w head with USB/headphone and DI out for silent and recording

Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3479
edited September 2016 in Amps £
SOLD
Laney Lionheart L5H 5/0.5w head with USB/headphone and DI out for silent and recording - comes with original packaging, footswitch, amp cover, box and all the trimmings.
£330 + P&P

Bought this on 17th May this year, so it's just over 3 months old and in absolutely immaculate condition. Only selling because I managed to replace it with it's bigger brother, the L20H, which for my needs is absolutely overkill, but I had GAS and a good deal!

I can't recommend the Lionheart amps enough, especially this little 5 watter! It's got a sublime sound, crisp and clear Fender style cleans, which can be more mid focussed and Hiwatt like when switched to the 2nd channel on a very clean setting. Or you can crank it for a nice British overdrive. It really is a versatile beast. Most of all, for my tastes, it does Gilmour to a tee, and that's why I love it. It serves as probably the best pedal platform I've ever tried...and I've had Fenders, Mesa's and others. 

Happy to meet you along the M4 corridor or further if necessary. Although I'd prefer you pick it up from me in Bridgend, if at all possible. I will consider sending it too, as it's in a nice compact box.

Let me know.

Many thanks and any questions, let me know!

Do yourself a favour and check out the spec on this. There's so much on offer, it's unreal for what it is... http://www.laney.co.uk/products/l5-studio/

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments