SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Various Power Tubes EL844 / EL34 / 6L6GC

HaychHaych Frets: 5691
edited September 2016 in Amps £

I have a few superfluous power tubes for sale that I will no longer need since I no longer own the amps for which they were purchased.  They are all pretty much new and have hardly been used at all.

Matched quad of JJ EL844 - a lower wattage version of EL84.  These were bought for my Peavey Classic but were only ever used once for about 30 minutes and then removed as I didn't personally like them. £32.00 posted PPG.

Matched pair Harma Retro 6L6GC - these are in the MESA/Boogie bias range as they were bought as emergency spares for my old Nomad but never used as the originals never gave any trouble. £30.00 posted PPG.

Matched pair of JJ EL34 - again hardly used, bought on a whim as I was curious what the Boogie would sound like with EL34s instead of 6L6s.  Couldn't really tell the difference at the volumes I was playing so the 6L6s went back in after about 30 minutes.  £20.00 posted PPG.

EDIT: These are E34L tubes, I don't know the difference but the link from Watford Valves is here:

https://www.watfordvalves.com/product_detail.asp?id=842

All tubes will be sent 1st class signed for to UK mainland addresses. 

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 617
    Hi there,
    Are the EL34's just bog standard JJ EL34? If so, colour me interested. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5691

I don't think there's anything special about them, they're certainly not cryo treated or picked to fall within any specific bias range.

HTH

• HaychHaych Frets: 5691
    EL844s are provisionally sold pending payment.