SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fire Custom Shop Carpe Diem Overdrive

damm73damm73 Frets: 361
edited September 2016 in FX £
I did that thing where you order a pedal on a whim and when it arrives you play it for 10 minutes, decide it's not for you, pack it up again straight away and return it under DSR. Except I forgot to do the last part. So here it is for sale. 

This is brand new and exactly as you would receive it had you bought direct from TPS...cost £235 but I'll send it via Special Delivery for £220. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pm'd 
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • damm73damm73 Frets: 361
    Still available...get it while it's hot
  • Wondering what this would sound like with my Lazy J20 amp. TPS don't seem to use the LJ in their recording room even though Dan usedvyo rave about his. I know mid focused Tweed amps are a bit ire picky with drive EQs: have you tried this in such an amp? Thanks Jon
    Jon, haven't tried a LJ but I ran it through a Victory V40 into a Scumback M65 loaded CAA 2x12.  With the amp on the voice 2 setting this is  a very mid-pushed setup and the CD sounded great. Definitely not harsh or ice picky...if anything I had to run the treble/presence a bit higher than I would normally on an overdrive pedal. 

I was mainly comparing it to a Thorpy Gunshot which I felt got me into the same ballpark and so, trying to be good for once, I packed the CD back up intending to return it before I became too attached to it!
    edited September 2016
    Provisionally sold pending payment
  • Second dibs, if it doesn't go please.

R.