SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: For Sale Boogie Mk 1 Re-issue Head - Will consider trade for decent Fender or Gibson guitar

loins71loins71 Frets: 2
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Hi, I am selling my Boogie Mk 1 re-issue head. I bought it for a project that didn't take off unfortunately. 
I believe that it is a late 90's model. I have recently had it thoroughly checked out by my tech who has informed  that the Mains Transformer has been replaced. He suggested that the head may have originally been a 110v model so has had the Transformer swapped for UK voltage to save carting a 110v portable Transformer around. That said, the amp is working well and is in very good order with no issues.
The amp sounds great as you would expect. It is a lot more versatile than its simple exterior suggests. It does beautiful clean all the way through to more gain that I would ever use. It's also extremely loud but you can drop it down to roughly half power and it has the tweed switch which reduces things further. Personally I think it sounds more open in 100w mode so that's what I use.
There doesn't seem to be many of these about so it's difficult to value although it was on Ebay for £900 when I bought it. I am asking a low price as some people may have concerns about the replaced transformer. 
I would consider a swap / trade for a USA telecaster or a decent Gibson
I travel around Northern UK so could potentially meet up or deliver for a previously agreed fee
Thank you for looking

Based in Northallerton, North Yorkshire

£695 

Photos (hopefully)

https://goo.gl/photos/kmwM3hwhXJpBhWYs8
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments