SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Analogman ARDX20 Analogue Delay SOLD

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9676
edited September 2016 in FX £
THE best analog delay Ive owned...

No longer available in the UK (only Gigrig stock them at a price rise of £249 now), and this is the modified new shape version.
Absolutely as new and original box. These also work (forever) with a battery...

I've owned this actual one twice !

I think I've found a new form of GAS; since the discovery of the AX8/FX8, I can now buy pedals and 'mimic' their performance with the Fractal stuff. This has been duly accomplished with this brilliant delay. So, the moment, I'm buying and mimicking and selling stuff. Boston' fun !!!

This model knocked the Moog off my board...

Anyway, enough rambling man...

£199 PPG

Price includes Fully Insured Special Delivery, guaranteed by 1pm next day.

Always open to offers and trades !!  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looks fantastic, very very happy with my Minifooger Delay, though. And congratulations on discovering a brand new type of GAS, worthy of Robert Bunsen. GLWTS!
  • Annoyed with my self that I didn't get your Big Sky. 
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • calling dibs mate
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • will be 5 mins
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Dibs offered @meltedbuzzbox - I can post this morning too !
  • go on then Warren
  • sent you the money mate
  • Sold subject to...
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    edited September 2016
    That was Quick!
  • For some reason, my sales usually are ! ;)
  • And posted to arrive first thing on Monday...