Flightcase and drawer or just small pedal board?

JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
After the new footswitch arrived for my grandmiester I've been having a play with my set up. On my board was my line 6 m5, my wireless and the h and k footswitch. Die to its dimensions, I can't get them all on the board now without it being at odd angles etc. The line 6 midi goes direct to the back of amp rather than into the footswitch so essentially I have a decent pedal board with only the footswitch on it. Therefore, I can just leave the footswitch on its own as everything is organised from there.

So, I wondered about doing one of the following:

Flightcase for my h and k with drawer for the wireless and line 6

Just a small pedal board to sit on top of the amp with wireless and line 6 on it

1/2u rack with drawer unit for line 6 and wireless 

Or just pile them both on top of the amp (but the casing gets very hot).

Any other ideas/thoughts?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Get a rack. I predict massive racks will be cool again, soon.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30931
    Get a rack. I predict massive racks will be cool again, soon.
    Stalker.

Actually, in answer, I seem to recall someone did a 2u or 1u rack-cum-bracket thing to fit on top of an amp?

Can't recall who- maybe SKB.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    @Gassage can't seem to see anything in the current skb line but if you do find anything else like it, let me know
  • I can remember a sort of bracket thing that you could bolt a rack unit into that sat on top of an amp (either clipped to the amp or hooked under the handle) being marketed about 15 years ago. Not seen them advertised for years so assume they were a failure and went out of business.