Shaving Soap

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    BigMonka said:
    Gone for a Merkur 34C this time. Got an email back from Edwin Jagger and they might be sending either parts or a replacement 
    Hope you get somewhere with EJ, I was pretty disappointed when the thread on mine went as I thought it felt like the kind of kit that would last years.
    For a replacement I went with an own brand model from the shaving shack, haven’t had any problems so far. Lots of people recommend the Merkur though so I’m sure it’ll be good.
    I didn't expect it to last forever but longer than 18 odd months. The worrying this was how easy it broke with no warning, just went to unscrew it and it snapped like a pencil lead
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Edwin Jagger sent a replacement which I no longer need.  If anyone is looking for a first or backup DE thus would fit the bill. 

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133817/edwin-jagger-de89-razor-new-unused?new=1
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    Gillette gel for sensitive skin. The cheapest the shop has. G3 razor
  • LestratcasterLestratcaster Frets: 1088
    Another Proraso shaving cream user here, the green menthol one is so good in the summer! Nice cooling sensation after. £5.95 for a 150ml tube that will last up to 6 months for me!
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    And another Palmolive user here - 50p stick lasts for ages and works better than most stuff I tried. Got a bit carried away and bulk ordered 300 blades from Russia - Voshkod, Rapira Platinum, Ladas - if anyone wants to try some, PM me your address. That was over a year ago and I've barely made a dent.