SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedaltrain Pro With Hard Case

jaytmonjaytmon Frets: 168
edited February 2017 in FX £
Selling my favourite bit of non-sound making gear! Well travelled (check pics closely for wear and tear) but still utterly awesome, however I am biting the bullet as I need the funds and also I've downsized since buying the FX8. 

Catches and wheels work as they should. Recently adorned with new velcro too. Pedals etc not included, sorry!!!

Looking for £130 £115 collected from the land that time forgot (West Wales) or £145 £130 delivered PPG. Would also be prepared to travel a little way for petrol monies.

If you've ever thought it's time to get a proper pedalboard but have yet to take the plunge because it doesn't actually make any tonal difference to your sound, believe me when I say you won't regret it. One of the best investments(?!) I ever made. Plus it could be a perfect excuse to buy more pedals!!

Board measurements approx: 32x16x3.5 inches
Case measurements approx: 39x19x9 inches

More pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/51479626@N06/albums/72157672599936132

Pedaltrain Pro
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments