New MXR Phase 95

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• markvmarkv Frets: 460
    Like the look of this. I pulled the R28 resistor (?) out of my phase 90 because it's usually too much (and I'm not good enough at soldering to hook it up to a switch), and I have a Phase 45 clone which is also nice. The whole lot in one tiny box sounds like a winner.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2360
    edited September 2016
    juansolo said:
    In theory the block has the feedback loop and the script doesn't. Though we've had a block in for repair that had a script circuit in it.
    i thought the differences were a bit more involved than that? people seemed to be complaining that the script ones (talking about the reissues* here) were pretty much the block ones with the feedback switched out, and that it wasn't actually a genuine script circuit. But I have no idea.

*I mean the one with the LED like mine, or ones like the EVH which has "both" settings- the dearer, more vintage-accurate one without the DC socket etc. may well have the correct script circuit.
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Makes sense to only have one board when the only difference is essentially the feedback. Might have slightly difference values in there, I haven't really looked into that.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2360
    i remember reading up about it when i got mine, but i have no idea if the stuff i was reading was correct =)
  • It must be good cos it's 5 more than a phase 90 and more than twice as good as a 45
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It must be good cos it's 5 more than a phase 90 and more than twice as good as a 45
    I've got the Phase 99 which is even better!
  • Is that cause it has a flake in it?

It must be good cos it's 5 more than a phase 90 and more than twice as good as a 45
    I've got the Phase 99 which is even better!

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6088
    edited November 2016