SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Raspberry Pi 2 Model B & Raspberry Pi (v1- original)

Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
edited October 2016 in Misc £
For sale is a Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B with an 8GB SanDisk MicroSD card, in original box.

Also for sale is a Raspberry Pi, the original v1, with 8GB SanDisk SD card, in box (not original).

I can install Kodi with add-ons on either if the buyer so wishes.

Pi 2 - £20.
Pi - £15.

£30 if someone wants the pair.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    Hi jack. Interested in one of these for streaming to my TV, never had one or used one and don't currently have a pc setup either, can I still do it? What other kit would i need and do i need a degree to get it up and running? Never used kodi before either :) 
    Cheers 
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    No PC or Laptop?

I could put something like Kodi on it, with add-ons, and that would be you set for a while, but eventually you'll probably want to update openelec (Linux based OS for RPi) - this requires PC use, but it's very simple.

All that's required is the Pi, a MicroSD card, HDMI cable and power cable (5v). You'll need some way of controlling it too, I use a bluetooth remote, a cheap one from eBay, otherwise you can use keyboard and mouse, as long as they're USB.

It will come with an SD card, and I have a spare 5v power cable I can throw in. People normally put them in a case too, but this isn't required for it to work.

It uses standard mini USB connection, but it's important to have the right voltage, too little and it won't work, too much and it'll fry. the Pi 2 requires 5v, I have a 5v cable for it.
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    I have my old pc but it's stuck in a cupboard since I moved and have no where to put it unfortunately. I can pick up a keyboard and mouse no prob. Software wise, it'll be all set to go then? If that's the case then yeah I'll give it a go jack.I'm currently using my Samsung s6 to cast to a chromecast which means my girlfriend cant watch stuff when im out cos she has an iphone. Well she can watch sky and netflix but you know what i mean, anyway im waffling :) I like the idea of the pi.

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    edited September 2016
    So how would you like to do this?

I can put Kodi on the Pi 2 using openelec. Would you like add-ons installed? I could put Ares wizard and Fusion wizards on and you can choose what add-ons to install from them? I'm just being careful because I don't know your stance on using illicit add-ons nor where it leaves me standing as a seller. But also, you need it set up enough to a point because you're not using a PC.