SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold

CahrlieCahrlie Frets: 40
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Hi guys just putting a quick feeler out before I make a trade.
Blonde 2010 USA built original block-logo version, complete with cover & footswitch. Home use only in great condition.
https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/2160500410/combo-amps/fender-super-sonic-60-combo-in-blonde
Looking for £600 collected from Cambridge ideally.

I also have a brand spanking new Super-Sonic 2x12 USA Cab in blonde with Vintage 30's. complete with casters and covers.
Looking for £350 collected from Cambridge ideally.
https://www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-super-sonic-212-enclosure-blonde-with-oxblood-mesh/22942?gclid=CPn7gpy2kc8CFXgz0wodiUsBvw

I can get some photos tonight and am more than happy to discuss postage if it makes life easier.
Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi

Is the amp script or block logo, please? (I know you said 'original version' which implies block, but the link is to a script logo model).

Cheers :)
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

• Hello mate,Block logo. Was just using the link as reference for specs etc!
    Cheers!
  • No worries! Looking for a script logo SS and thought I might have struck lucky with a local seller :) GLWTS
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

• CahrlieCahrlie Frets: 40
    edited October 2016
    Cab provisionally sold and price drop on Combo bumper! Could be interested in trades too