SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Orange Dual Terror Head £250 IF COLLECTED THIS WEEK

What's Hot
bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
edited September 2016 in Amps £
I've moaned about this amp a bit but it just doesn't suit me, is all. Orange tones, old and new, at any volume. Sounds great.

Comes with Orange padded gigbag and Orange footswitch (which has been fixed once but is still a bit dicky - get a Bright Onion one)

Great for fat punchy cleans, bluesy overdrive, splatty thrashy punk sounds or heavy distortion.

Looking for £350, but don't' be afraid to put in an offer. It's currently with me in Birmingham if you'd like to come and have a go.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bbill335 said:

Looking for £350, but don't' be afraid to put in an offer. It's currently with me in Birmingham if you'd like to come and have a go or collect it BUT I might be able to post it if you'd like.
    Trust me, you're going to have more than enough packing material when your new one comes! :)
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
    I now have a lot of stuff for packaging but this is a much smaller and neater unit than a Rocker 30!
    If you collect it and pay cash THIS WEEK, you can have it for £250 folks.
    Somebody's coming for it today...
  • Let me know if that falls through.. Got one already but at  £250 I'll buy it!
    Gone