100% OCD

What's Hot
IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
edited September 2016 in Off Topic
http://www.playbuzz.com/monicawoods10/how-sensitive-is-your-ocd-radar

Take this very unscientific test to find out how OCD you are. I'm 100%.
Previously known as stevebrum
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What is the connection between those questions and OCD?

• vizviz Frets: 10708
    Yep 100% :) hurray!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    As I said very unscientific (read bollocks) I would imagine most people get 100%.
    They should have always given the result as 99% and after the 10th attempt, tell you that you have OCD.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 100% here, I had to take the test again to be sure, left the room and then came back and did it again to make sure it was 100%

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6711
    I did the test 9 times. Once with each eye and then another time with both eyes closed, then the same three attempts but naked, then again with each eye and eyes closed but with my Ibanez MC300 on my lap, oh and fully clothed. 
    I got 100% OCD each time. 

I'm going back to try a few more permutations, on an empty stomach and then drunk. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28531
    I will take the test once I've sorted my Mini Cheddars into piles of 5, with the broken ones separated to one side. I will then reassemble as many of the broken ones as possible and add the information to my Excel spreadsheet.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Utter bollocks. Nothing to do with OCD, all it is is spot the difference. I didn't bother with the result as you has to sit through an ad, but it was so moronically easy you could hardly fail to get 100%.

OP fail for posting such shite to be honest
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • axisus said:
    Utter bollocks. Nothing to do with OCD, all it is is spot the difference. I didn't bother with the result as you has to sit through an ad, but it was so moronically easy you could hardly fail to get 100%.

My apologies...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28531
    axisus said:

You put things so diplomatically.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited September 2016
    I don't have OCD i have CDO.
    It's the same kind of thing but with the letters arranged alphabetically, the way they should be.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 100% is failure...
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Iamnobody said:
    axisus said:

My apologies...
    OK, I was a bit extreme but it didn't do what it said on the tin and my grumpy old man license says I can throw my toys out of the pram at the slightest provocation. 
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Us true obsessive compulsives wouldn't even click that. Too busy lining stuff up. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    This is teen girl "OCD", but I'm still glad I got it all right

My V key is broken
  • NomadNomad Frets: 549
    I got 90% observant, 10% OCD.

Nomad
    Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...

• I had a quick look and saw a bunch of red circles, one of which seemed to be slightly offset. Then thought, I can't be arsed with this. Does that make me OCD with no patience for things that don't interest me? Now, if it did interest me, I'd be obsessed with it :)
    It's not a competition.
  • paul_c2paul_c2 Frets: 410
    I had a quick look and saw a bunch of red circles, one of which seemed to be slightly offset. Then thought, I can't be arsed with this. Does that make me OCD with no patience for things that don't interest me? Now, if it did interest me, I'd be obsessed with it :)

I'm not sure the score is derived from the answers ie the clicks on the relevant box. I did it first time and got 100% even though by the end I got a few deliberately wrong. Then I did it again, much quicker, and clicked the first box each time. Maybe it takes the score from other things, like mouse movement and length of time to answer each puzzle?
    JDE said:
    Us true obsessive compulsives wouldn't even click that. Too busy lining stuff up. 
    I tried to do the test but every time i clicked the left mouse button i had to click the right one and that kept putting the menu in my way.
    JDE said:
    I tried to do the test but every time i clicked the left mouse button i had to click the right one and that kept putting the menu in my way.