REVIEW: Fame DCT-200 Multi-Output Power Supply

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• lasermonkeylasermonkey Frets: 1940
    I've had one for a couple of months now. It's been working fine. It's a little too tall to fit under my pedalboard, so is cable-tied on top. I made an inline bridge rectifier+regulator to get another DC out from the AC output. I'm tempted to get two more: one for the bass pedalboard and another for the guitar 'board, just so I can use a stupid amount of pedals! I do think that the 3.5mm leads should have a positive tip. I can envisage some broken pedals as a result of the supplied leads being used by the unwary.
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
    Just an update after my humming issues...my defective unit was replaced quick-smart by DV247, and the new one has been running my board faultlessly ever since.
    New fangled trading feedback link right here!
  • Apologies for the necro-bump; has anyone been using one of these Fame supplies long-term, and if so, how is it holding up?
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    edited January 2017
    @MattBanshee ;
    Actually I used mine for about 6 months and then I went to a dfferent board and a Gigrig distributor system so the Fame is currently unused. Happy to give you a price if you're interested. PM me.
  • Definitely am, PM incoming @vasselmeyer, thanks!