The Buffalo TD-X

Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7802
edited September 2016 in FX
I'm so impressed by this pedal. Fat and rich overdrive. Why aren't more players talking about it? Fantastic build quality although the exterior design could be better.

http://i.imgur.com/5gBeRHI.jpg

Heres a clip, less EJ when not into a Marshall but you get the idea:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have to agree, since I've not been able to sell mine, I had another play today and have realised what I'm letting go of. It's great with a compressor in front of it, really sounds beautiful.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    The whole Buffalo range is very impressive, some of the best pedals out there in my opinion.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30318
    I've not tried one but it sounds very impressive on all the demos I've heard.
    I'd certainly keep it @Jonathanthomas83 ;
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 617
    Another Buffalo Fx fan here. I have a TD-X and a first run Evolution. They're both really versatile and fabulous sounding pedals.
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Another vote for Buffalo FX here, I have the Powerbooster and it's a very special pedal indeed, it's great on its own or put behind a muff as a boost. 
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • I've had a TD-X for a few weeks and it's superb. I love my Butler Tube Driver but I'm keeping my board simple so the TD-X is the perfect alternative - 9v and compact. 
  • Haven't tried this one, but would love to. My Evolution is a really great pedal!
    Good deals with: andrewaward (X2), wellsyboy (X2), AxeWieldingBastard, rainer2859, garfy, rogandroll, Gassage, HoraceB, johnhe, hyperben, JezWynd, interstellar, soma1975, pumkin, JDE (X2), JohnPerry, Varun, Springywheel