SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Telecaster Custom 72 - refinished in Dakota Red Nitro with Catswhisker pickups

OrsomeWellsOrsomeWells Frets: 58
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Fender MIM Telecaster Custom 72

Body stripped and professionally refinished in nitro (Dakota Red) by Retro169 
Allan at Catswhisker Pickups wound a Nocaster spec bridge pickup and took the stock neck WRHB and converted this to WRHB spec (the Fender originals are not even close to the original WRHB spec)

All other hardware is stock.

Guitar is in overall good condition, some laquer cracking around truss rod on headstock (visible in pics) and a bit of corrosion on one of the bridge saddle springs.

Frets recently dressed.

There are a couple of things to note:

- One of the VOL knobs is missing - I have a set of replacement knobs minus the VOL/TONE legends that I will include.

- The jack socket needs replacing as it is intermittent - there is currently an Electrosocket cup fitted which you can see hanging out of the guitar in one of the pictures! I have the appropriate socket arriving this week so this will be sorted.       ***This has now been replaced and is working fine***

£550 PPG inc UK Shipping

No trades thanks, but would add cash for p/ex for a Guild Starfire III in Cherry Red.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments