SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Orange Dual Dark 100

mpsa01mpsa01 Frets: 11
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Hello

Looking to sell my Orange Dual Dark 100 with a matching, black tolex Orange PPC212 closed back cab. Amazing two channel, high gain amp that cleans up remarkably well and has a great attenuator and FX loop.

Items are located in Edinburgh, so I'd be happy to deliver for free around the city, or for cost of petrol around Central Scotland and down to Newcastle area. 

Looking for £1000 for the amp (£1579 rrp) and SOLD for the cab (£549 retail) but I'll do them both for £1300 if someone wants to do a deal! That'd mean you'd be getting amp and cab for £249 less than the cost of the amp alone from the likes of Andertons.

Many thanks!

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w435/mpsa01/IMG_20160918_153135 rsz_zpse5k2h0tr.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The cab has now sold. Just the amp available which makes postage a good bit easier! 
  • Bump for the head only! I'll be in France for a couple of days so if you PM about it, I *will* get back to you upon my return.
  • Bump! Open to offers :)
  • Bump!
  • Bump.
  • mpsa01mpsa01 Frets: 11
    Bump!
    Been a while so...bump for offers!
    Bump! Open to trades now for boutique amps, Rickenbackers, ES-339s and anything else interesting.