SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FSOT: Nik Huber Dolphin II - SOLD

jhumberjhumber Frets: 238
edited October 2016 in Guitars £

All original Nik Huber Dolphin II in tobacco sunburst, with tremolo. Made in May 2007, and hand signed by Nik Huber in the neck pickup cavity along with the date it was made and serial number.

An outstanding guitar in every respect, which I got from a forum member here. Reason for selling is that I have other guitars with similar specs that cover the same ground, and I’m after something different (see ‘trades’ comment below). Build quality is as good as I’ve ever seen, the neck join / heel contour gives great upper-fret access, and tonally it can cover a lot of ground with the coil-splits (the push-push pot is a nice touch).

Overall very good condition for a 9 year old guitar. There’s some slight ageing apparent on the pickups and bridge (all natural) as shown in the pics, and a few small indents/marks on the back of the guitar which I couldn’t get to picture clearly. Frets are in great shape and electronics in perfect working order.

Full specs:
Carved mahogany body
Flame maple top
Mahogany set neck
Abalone dots
Rosewood fingerboard
Ebony headstock veneer
Locking tuners with ebony buttons
Tremolo bridge
Pickups: Haussel Vin N Alnico 2 (neck) and a Vin+ B Alinico 5 (bridge), with coil-tap via a push-push on the tone control
25.5” scale length
42.5mm nut with
Original hard shell case

£1875 + shipping to the UK only (cash or PPG, otherwise + PP fees). Collection from Hampshire very welcome.

Thanks
Jordan

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments