How to End an Interview by Oliver Reed.

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30927
Scroll to 2.45. Real LOLZ from me.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Luv it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1843
    Ah, what a legend!
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6155
    Yup - it's always best when there's a TV screen between you and a drunk. I remember watching the poor guy on that toe-curling 'After Hours' chat thing. Often wondered if the producers' wet dream was that he might actually die on camera (same for the tabloids and Gazza, these days).
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1843
    He wasn't always drunk, it was often an act. He was very convincing but you could say he was a method actor.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • Yes, he appeared drunk on Wogan but supposedly had nothing to drink and completely sober until on camera. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6690
    There was a backstage camera when he was on "The Tube". Scary stuff...but I think he knew about it and it was all an act nonetheless. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • He was once on a BBC Northern Irish TV show being interviewed by Patrick Kielty, completely hammered.  He asked him how long his dick was. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72394
    A lot of it was an act, and he was a much better actor than he was usually given credit for both on-screen and off. Not to say he didn't get complete rat-arsed sometimes too… but a lot of his offensiveness was on purpose to wind people up.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• This is hilarious!

Mr Reed very good in that one too:

• paul_c2paul_c2 Frets: 410
    I was expecting him to swear, or say something offensive about women - I wasn't expecting the ending (which I won't give away!!)