SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Tone King Royalist or Majesty

capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
15W or 45W Heads or Combos 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I remember playing the 15w at Coda, and i simply loved the cleans on it, as well as the drive
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    A used one would be great not many about though which tell you how good they are.

The new Mark II with updated attenuator only comes in a 45W head or combo. Would need to be a lifetime keeper if bought new from Coda Music.

That head and cab looks fantastic I love he Tone King designs.
  • I have the Mark 2 combo - stunning - all sorts of JTM45/Plexi tones but my favourite is Deep (JTM45) input cleanish / just on the edge of breakup - stick a rangemaster into that (Pigdog driver in my case) and your'e in 60's Marshall heaven.
    wellsyboy said:
    I have the Mark 2 combo - stunning - all sorts of JTM45/Plexi tones but my favourite is Deep (JTM45) input cleanish / just on the edge of breakup - stick a rangemaster into that (Pigdog driver in my case) and your'e in 60's Marshall heaven.
    Good to hear! Are you playing out with the amp or being a rockstar at home?  I missed a used one a while back and have been saving penny's ever since. 
  • None of this helps your quest but I had the 15w majesty head with 2x12 cab. The head was the loudest 15w ever & the cab was incredible. It didn't suit the project I was working on but I'd love another in the future. Good luck with your search.
  • Will be playing out once old band reforms but for the moment rocking out at home 
    Anyone? Anyone ?
    Hello Hello !
    Oi Oi ! 
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    edited November 2016
    might be thinking of moving on my Royalist Mk 2 combo as I can't shift my Bad Cat - let me know if you're still looking