SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bargain Recording King RO-26 and Squier Tele Custom- £70 each. Must go by end of Sunday 25th.

What's Hot
Hi Guys/Girls,

Unfortunately, I've been made redundant and have rent coming out on Monday. Needs must and these must go. To that end, I'm putting them up at ridiculously cheap prices. Don't feel bad about capitalising on my bad luck as you'd be helping me as well as getting a great deal.

Collection from Bolton ideal or close by. Can also do Rochdale/Oldham or close to either. 

Recording King RO-26  All-solid wood guitar. OOO shape. Englemann spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides. 1 piece mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and abalone snowflake inlays. Grover butterbean tuners. Bone nut and saddle.  Lovely fingerpicker. Action needs lowering. Bought for £350. 9.5/10 condition. Small wood discolouration around top three strings near sixth fret that was there when bought. New strings on. 

http://imgur.com/a/pFTOt

Squier Tele custom- Been a really good back up guitar to me. Fantastic, playable neck. Bought from a guy who was unsure where the scratches on the body had come from. I’ve tried my best to capture them. They don’t affect the function of the guitar and could easily be covered up by stickers if needed. New strings on. 

http://imgur.com/a/8sHJO

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    that Recording King is a bargain!  would be perfect for me,  shame I'm in Newcastle  :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Sarge said:
    that Recording King is a bargain!  would be perfect for me,  shame I'm in Newcastle  :-(
    Just get it couriered man. Ney bother, job done. 
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi Fairvalley.

Sorry to hear of your news.  I hope all gets better for you very soon.

I have sent a PM.

Many thanks

Kind regards
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Pity that acoustic isn't local. Looking for something like that, but need to try before buying.. 

Hope things pick up, and quick!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• pm sent..................
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Shit! Just realised I misread the title. That's nowhere near enough for that! 
    :(
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Don't do it mate,  do anything but don't sell that king! 
    rent yourself out to a rich arab for the afternoon, go shoplifting or sell yer granny, just don't sell that at that price! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    jd0272 said:
    Sarge said:
    Just get it couriered man. Ney bother, job done. 
    I would but 1,don't have room yet and 2, I won't get another acoustic without case by ppst again.