SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Custom 24 10 top with matching special order 10 top headstock in Burnt Almond £1700

What's Hot
Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
PRS Custom 24 10 top with matching 10 top headstock 2010 model in Burnt Almond with HFS and Vintage pickups, 3 way switch and coil tap with wide thin neck profile. Special order/Limited from World Guitars.

Guitar has no fret wear and no dings, dents marks or scratches. It looks stunning and you will be made up by its look, feel and tone!

I would prefer to meet in person so you can see and play the guitar, I am based in Taunton, Somerset.

Looking for £1700 or trade for Tremonti model.

Added info from PRS customer Services:

Hi Scott,

Thank you for writing to Paul Reed Smith Guitars. It appears you have a Custom 24 in Burnt Almond, the CM would indicate a Custom with a Maple headstock veneer.  I believe there were 50 produced worldwide.

Thank you for your continued support of Paul Reed Smith Guitars. I hope you find this information helpful.

Shawn Nuthall

Manager, Customer Service dept

Paul Reed Smith Guitars

380 Log Canoe Circle

Stevensville, MD 21666

410-643-9970

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments