SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PARTSCASTER - Allparts, Dimarzio, Nitro finish, Stainless Frets! Just £325

What's Hot
LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 909
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
The body is super light 2 piece swamp ash with a beautiful blonde nitrocellulose finish that has been professionally aged/relic'd. Very authentic looking! 

The neck is a high quality Allparts TMSF-S neck. Satin finish that's been sanded off the back for comfort. Features a compound 7.25-9.75" radius fret board and stainless steel fret (feel AMAZING no fret wear, huzzah!). Comfortable medium C shape, truss rod adjustment at the top for easy access.

Pickups are noiseless Dimarzio Area T in the neck and Hot T in the bridge. I went for a 3 ply guard to prevent warping. Wilkinson 6 saddle bridge for perfect intonation, Alpha pots, Nickel tuners that work great.

All in all a great and versatile Tele that can produce Classic Tele tones with none of the usual Tele draw backs. 

Sale preferred but will trade for a nice strat - most colours considered but not black as I'm just not Clapton, no matter how much I wish I was...

Trades must be local (Malvern, Hereford, Gloucester, Worcester sort of area) or prepared to meetup.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments