SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Jooky Strat #67 'The Spindrifting One'

frankieMARTfrankieMART Frets: 39
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
Had this a little while now, and just haven't connected with it as much as I thought, plus I have far too many guitars and need to clear the herd. Pretty sure I bought it off someone on the MR forum back in the day! 

Mojo pickups sound fantastic and the neck has a lovely satin finish. I absolutely love he driftwood styling and finish, all the imperfections and drips look amazing. Surprisingly light too! Truly a unique guitar!

Looking for £299  £275 delivered, which is what less than I paid for it. You can collect from Newcastle and save on postage if you like.

Jooky link here: http://jookyguitaremporium.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/for-sale-spindrifting-one.html ;

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wow, I forgot you had that one. That is as close to my perfect Strat (and I hate Strats) as I ever got.

The pickups were a wonderful idea - Marc made them to my own secret recipe (which was highly technical - something like, 'Your best neck and middle pickup and then a Tele one at the Bridge' - and I christened them 'Gimps'. I can't remember who made the body, it wasn't off the shelf or GuitarBuild, I'll have a dig around and see if I can find out. 

Ah, wish i had the pennies ..

• Nice one! Yeah it's been carefully looked after for a few years, although you from the finish you couldn't tell if I'd abused it or not ;)

Hopefully this takes someone's fancy! Might entertain trades and near offers!
  • @swampy PM'd you.
  • Bump!
  • Bump! £275 posted?
  • Sold!