SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Boss AC-3, PH-3, BD-2, MO-2, ZCat Q Mod, Bogner Wessex OD

RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
edited November 2016 in FX £

Pedals are in great nick with boxes where shown. My packing is pretty bomb proof so even those without original boxes will be fine. Prices include tracked/insured shipping.  Happy to listen to offers/trade ideas but I'm mostly good for stuff at the mo.

Boss
AC-3 £65 .
PH-3 £50 .
BD-2 £45 .
MO-2 £80* . 
*I had done a trade deal with the excellent @Cookiemonster for the MO-2 but it 'disappeared' in the post, so I did the honourable thing and paid him for his pedal.  When I put a claim in for it, it amazingly reappeared at our local La Poste sorting office minus a bit of the packaging. Hmmmm.

Z-Cat Q Mod £80.
More Latvian goodness, quality chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo, along with separate reverb, all in a compact box. Lovely.

Bogner Wessex £110.
Fantastic OD, really touch sensitive and not a million miles away from a Klone according to some YouTube videos.

Juansolo Amazing Vari-Tank Reverb £50.
Needed a reverb for a Fender amp that didn't have one. This thing is so good that I sold my Boss FRV-1 and Neunaber Immerse. Combine the mahoosive setting with a delay and it is ambient heaven.
I now have another amp with reverb.  If you want authentic an spring reverb sound this is it. Period.
SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments