SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Immaculate 2015 Gibson LP Jr with Grovers, Rewire and Oil City P90 - £500 now £475 Delivered

What's Hot
SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
Selling my absolutely shop fresh cherry red Jr with case, as I've just bought a CS one

Really excellently playing guitar, if you can look past the unusual headstock (personally, I don't spend much time thinking about that when actually playing!)

The following mods have been made to make this into the cracking guitar it is:

• The G-force tuners have been replaced by a set of Chrome Grovers
  • The original PCB electronics have been swapped out for an RS loom with CTS pots, POI cap and 50s wiring to allow a Jr to do what a Jr should do (ie go from acoustic clean to Mississippi Queen depending on what you do with the volume, tone and your fingers!)
  • Slug P90 (actually not terrible!) replaced with one of Ash's Oil City Firewat P90s with authentic Alnico 5 bar magnets
  • Metal jack plate ('cos they're just better!)
  • Dunlop Straplock buttons

Pics to follow once I can get the camera working, but it's totally pristine

Guitar is in Dorking, Surrey if you want to come and try her out - suspect first to try will buy!
The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments