SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - '09 Fender Highway One Stratocaster

RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
It's a bit embarrassing really........  Just bought this from the excellent MartinW and have since acquired a Road Worn '50s Strat in a trade deal (as you do).  The Road Worn seems to be a pretty much perfect fit for me so I don't really need two nitro finished 'burst Strats.  First world problems.

It is an excellent guitar, two tone 'burst, big headstock, rosewood 'board, alnico pickups sound great.  I have fitted a steel base plate to the bridge pickup to give it a bit of extra punch and also fitted a set of Fender locking tuners as well as a new 'Fender, Corona' neck plate. It has tags, tools etc. and comes with a nice Fender gig bag.

Ideally I'd like to trade it for a '50s or '60s Baha Tele in 'burst, or another Highway One Tele ideally in 'burst (bit of a theme there).

Otherwise would be happy to sell for £450 shipped via two day tracked and insured UPS (a touch more than I paid, but that does include the upgraded tuners and bridge pickup plate, which do make a difference).

I've pinched a few of Martin's pics, hope that is OK.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments