Gristleizer

What's Hot
i know Endangered Audio were making these a few years ago, but i think they were discontinued.
Nothing on Ebay, and no sites seem to stock them.

Anybody know where to buy one?

Im considering getting the pcb kit from Pedalparts but it looks very complicated, for my amatuer soldering skills!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I was going to suggest the PedalParts kit. He does them premade if you don't fancy making it?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I was reading a discussion recently about their new/updated delay pedal and the Gristleizer came up in the conversation. 

If I remember rightly i think they have plans to release another version of it. I'd just email Endangered Audio and ask, you never know they might even have some NOS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @jonnygreentrees ;He doesnt offer the prebuild option for this one, i guess its very time consuming. Its also @£70 down the drain if i make a booboo.

@AxeWeildingBastard i might drop them an email. Worth an ask, cheers.
  • @jonnygreentrees ;He doesnt offer the prebuild option for this one, i guess its very time consuming. Its also @£70 down the drain if i make a booboo.

@AxeWeildingBastard i might drop them an email. Worth an ask, cheers.
    I can build you one if you're interested PM to discuss
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thats very kind of you to offer @jonnygreentrees , i will bear that in mind.
    Im still wighing things up at the moment, and would really prefer to track down an Endangered Audio version if i can.