Putin and Trump

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30927
The prospect is utterly terrifying.

The coifferred wankpuffin is the only man stupid enough to confront.

this will end in tears.

discuss.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    I'd rather killery Clinton 

Or neither... 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72405
    Hillary is almost as bad. It was her encouraging the US to support the rebel groups in Syria against the advice and interests of Russia that helped start the war.

I don't trust either of them to know where to stop with Putin - but I'm quite sure he won't blink first. And that is scary.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• It's probably more worrying how Putin reacts once the favourite sociopath is in the White House. I'd prefer Clinton because Donald fucking Trump.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6078
    If reports of Trump's indebtedness to Russian banks are true then he may be more accommodating than we think. Unless of course he thinks WW3 would be a neat way of avoiding the interest payments.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    JezWynd said:
    If reports of Trump's indebtedness to Russian banks are true then he may be more accommodating than we think. Unless of course he thinks WW3 would be a neat way of avoiding the interest payments.

We're leaving the EU so wouldn't be statutorily obliged to join WWIII so we will be able to sit back and watch it the news. We'll be fine.

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    We are part of nato though, so we would still be involved 
    RandallFlagg said:

We're leaving the EU so wouldn't be statutorily obliged to join WWIII so we will be able to sit back and watch it the news. We'll be fine.
    No... we're not leaving NATO.

I work 35 miles from the UK's - possibly Europe's - primary nuclear target so that does not fill me with enthusiasm.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    RandallFlagg said:

I work 35 miles from the UK's - possibly Europe's - primary nuclear target so that does not fill me with enthusiasm.
    Quick death mind!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    If those fuckers get busy with the Bombs, I'm heading straight for the Nantwich Nuclear Bunker. No ones knows it's there because it says on the map that it's secret, so I'll be perfectly safe.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6188
    edited October 2016 tFB Trader
    ICBM said:
    RandallFlagg said:

I wouldn't worry, you'd be dead and none of the boats would be there anyway
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    edited October 2016
    if it kicks off, I'll be safe..
    just up the road is Henley..
    no one will nuke Henley.. cos that sort of thing is rather frowned upon
    play every note as if it were your first
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Axe_meister said:

Quick death mind!
    Not really, unless they miss. 35 miles is a bit too far to be in the immediate death zone for even the biggest bomb they have now. More likely to be blast injuries and radiation sickness for most of the population of western Scotland.

ThorpyFX said:

I wouldn't worry, you'd be dead and none of the boats would be there anyway
    Only if they have time to put the other three to sea. They'd still hit the base and the weapons store anyway, just to be sure - even if they took out one sub it would reduce the possible retaliation.

It makes you realise how stupid and pointless this all is - our PM has had to write letters instructing the submarine captains whether, or not, to kill millions of innocent Russian civilians in the event of London being destroyed in a war which has nothing to do with us.

Meanwhile the press mocks Corbyn for saying that he wouldn't.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    You're just being a stereotype G. Learn to think for yourself.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    I guess the biggest question here is if there is a conflict, will TGP relax its rules on political debate?

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31602
    Skarloey said:
    If those fuckers get busy with the Bombs, I'm heading straight for the Nantwich Nuclear Bunker. No ones knows it's there because it says on the map that it's secret, so I'll be perfectly safe.
    Funnily enough I lived in the Hack Green married quarters across the road for a year, and even they didn't appear on maps until 20 years after I left.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6188
    tFB Trader
    Nuclear weapons are lunacy. especially when you consider we are a small island nation. I say this because ONE large Nuclear weapon will wipe out large swathes of land. be it from the initial damage or through the subsequent fallout that travels the nation. However we would be subject to hundreds of warheads all over the country. It is safe to say most of the country would be written off.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6078
    Gassage said:
    I guess the biggest question here is if there is a conflict, will TGP relax its rules on political debate?
    It's the yanks inability to have any debate that doesn't quickly degenerate into a big dick contest that's got them into this mess.

Another scary result would be a Clinton win with Trump screaming corrupt ballot.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    I'm detecting @icbm has a vested interest...

Gassage said:
    Not much more than the rest of us. Just probably a few minutes earlier, if that.

Thorpy is exactly right. I'd really like to know the purpose of having a weapons system which guarantees that our country will be destroyed in a war we don't start or have any have any means of preventing.

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Gassage said:

Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile ;)
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**