SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

This lot has to go NOW SOLD

What's Hot
Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Fender Modern Player Telecaster in Honey Burst SSH configuration- very nice condition- no marks or dings, Smoke and Pet free home use only

Techie stuff
The Modern Player Telecaster® Plus HSS is that rare bird among Telecaster guitars-a triple-pickup model-further distinguished by a pine body and mini-toggle coil-split switch for the Modern Player humbucking bridge pickup. Other features include "C"-shaped maple neck, maple fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 22 jumbo frets, Modern Player single-coil Telecaster neck pickup and Modern Player Stratocaster middle pickup, five-way pickup switching, three-ply pickguard, knurled "chrome-dome" control knobs, vintage-style Stratocaster strings-through-body six-saddle hard-tail bridge, vintage-style tuners and nickel/chrome hardware. Available in Honey Burst and Charcoal Transparent.

Fender Blues Deluxe amp with Jensen speaker ( original speaker too) + foot switch and amp cover- nice and clean- sounds awesome with the Jensen speaker and the reverb is just to die for

Home made pedal board ( wood with silver tape) with various pedals right to left 
 Boss SD 1 Overdrive
 Mooer Phase 90
 Tone City Tape machine ( delay) 
 Boss Looper

Patch and power leads

5 way power supply + 2 x  3 metre guitar leads- all pedals very clean- little use and work 100% velcro on base and cable ties to the 2 smaller pedals

http://i.imgur.com/f89hHMg.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/SogxvKa.jpg?1

Recent car accident, now limits my ability to play guitar - sad I know - so I really have to loose this equipment
it pains me to see it not being used

Obviously would prefer collection ( Taunton/Somerset) will meet or deliver at cost within 100 miles

any questions please feel free to PM me

This lot set me back circa-£1,300 may split subject to interest

Shall we start the price at £650 collected may be tempted to trade for a nice acoustic of similar value

Les

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewLew Frets: 1657
    Sorry to hear! Hope you're on the road to recovery. Total bargain for this lot.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Sorry to hear about your accident man.

If this isn't gone by Friday then I'll hit you up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    I would be really interested in the amp if splitting were possible, subject to price and logistics (I'm 170 miles away, Google tells me, curse it).  PM incoming

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
    edited October 2016
    Thanks guys a nasty rear end shut at 50 mph  -the damage to my Jaguar totalled over £4,000 I suffered serious back injury which resulted in loss of sense of touch middle two finger of my left hand. not good if you're a right handed guitar player

Several PM recieved- I will reply after work this evening guys

Les
    edited October 2016
    Jack_ said:
    Sorry to hear about your accident man.

If this isn't gone by Friday then I'll hit you up.
    Pm sent- can deliver to your home town, but not until early next week ( Tues - Weds, owing to work commitments ( I'm a Photographer and have bookings to attend)

Les 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Maybe you could take some inspiration from Billy McLauchlin:

For twenty years, Billy McLaughlin astounded audiences around the world with his complex and rhythmic music.

In 2001, Billy was diagnosed with Focal Dystonia, an incurable neuromuscular disorder that rendered him unable to play his own music.

By 2002, Billy McLaughlin’s career was over.

In 2006, Billy began a comeback. He was doing the unthinkable – relearning his songs one note at a time with his opposite hand…

Billy McLaughlin is astounding audiences once again with both his story and his music.

http://www.billymclaughlin.com/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    John Cordy thanks for the pm I have returned same

Les 
    Sold to John subject to the usual