Getting a body sprayed

Who does it?
How much is it?
Who fancies doing it for me?

I have a solid guitar body that I would like to get finished in black. I've already stripped it and have some grain filling to do on some knocks.

:-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Talk to @lamf68 - I don't know what he charges these days but it will be worth every groat...

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8075
    @Bill does great work. 
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2381
    JookyChap said:
    Talk to @lamf68 - I don't know what he charges these days but it will be worth every groat...
    +1 
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2972
    tFB Trader
    TheMarlin said:
    @Bill does great work. 
    Cheers M ; )
  • ewalewal Frets: 2633
    It is really easy to do yourself - can't believe how good the results someone with limited ability and experience like me can get.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28353
    ewal said:
    It is really easy to do yourself - can't believe how good the results someone with limited ability and experience like me can get.
    so what did you use and how did it go? I'm pretty good at getting worn type finishes, but I want to do something with a high gloss polished look that doesn't look amateurish
  • PVO_Dave said:
    JookyChap said:
    +1 
    +2
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • keithfkeithf Frets: 372
    +3
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12699
    PVO_Dave said:
    JookyChap said:
    +1 
    +2
    +10000
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.