Hurricane Matthew, the news networks aren't ****ing around.

What's Hot
hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    I like that guy, very dry sense of humour :)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Fox News making sweeping statements?

What is the world coming to?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    utter bullshit! scaremongering tosspot. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Seventeen foot surge wave off the coast of Cape Canaveral earlier, they can't predict what sort of damage that will cause when it hits the coast. I don't think that's scaremongering. I'm only glad my family in Florida seem to be ok so far  :#
  • I like it how he knew he didn't reqllly nail that initial bombshell line so he threw in "and your kids die too!"

typical American sensationalism
    How very rock and roll
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    boogieman said:
    Seventeen foot surge wave off the coast of Cape Canaveral earlier, they can't predict what sort of damage that will cause when it hits the coast. I don't think that's scaremongering. I'm only glad my family in Florida seem to be ok so far  :#
    Fairly sure that they can predict it ... there are a large number of scientists who work on ocean conditions and waves and the physics of them... they absolutely can take the size of the wave, the speed of the wave, the estimated mass of the wave and do calculations about the shape of the beach... 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    I like it how he knew he didn't reqllly nail that initial bombshell line so he threw in "and your kids die too!"

typical American sensationalism
    That is his style, he's very dry.  There's another clip where he says he has to go to a wedding this weekend and if people don't move from the coast and hunker down, then some will die and Fox will send him to do on the spot reporting - and he really didn't want to miss the wedding !  =)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72418
    And they say Americans don't get irony…

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein