SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free drum shells

Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14581570_10153916409480777_247155046575405917_n.jpg?oh=4a0aa341afc1e3055e553a4fc2abf8f7&oe=586F3C57

Free to anyone who collects. Bought for a DIY e-kit project that I just don't have the time or room for now.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1801
    Where are you?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Oh yeah. I'm an idiot.

I'm in North London - Colindale.
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1801
    Ah bugger, bit far from Sheffield to collect then really.

Cheers
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    Are they decent quality? I work for a music charity that might benefit from them, we have tonnes of drums but they are mostly proper shite.
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Mkjackary said:
    Are they decent quality? I work for a music charity that might benefit from them, we have tonnes of drums but they are mostly proper shite.
    They're okay. No name drum shells that will take a bashing. No skins or hoops with them, but those can be added easily enough.
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Mkjackary said:
    They're okay. No name drum shells that will take a bashing. No skins or hoops with them, but those can be added easily enough.
    Thinking about it the faffing of changing the drum heads and everything else would probably be too much, cheers anyway.
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?