SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Hot Rod Deville MkIII 4x10 with NSP flightcase - £450

StefBStefB Frets: 2355
edited October 2016 in Amps £

My lovely 4x10 HRD for sale, or potential trade.

It's a wonderful amp, in truly immaculate condition save for a couple of strange, purely cosmetic, indentations in the vinyl at the front.  These were in situ when I bought the amp just over a year ago so I've no idea how they got there, and they are difficult to spot anyway without having them pointed out.

The fitted NSP case was £225 alone, so I feel £450 for the whole lot is more than reasonable?  I'm in Kendal, Cumbria and would prefer collection or meet up somewhere, but am willing to send by courier on the understanding that it would be sent as is, with the exterior of the case bubble-wrapped and protected as robustly as possible.

More photos here - http://imgur.com/a/L7TUM

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2355

I'm struggling to upload photos, my first FS listing since the update.  The video in the FAQ section for posting photos won't load for me...

A little bump I'd have thought...
    Now sold...