SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- Tele relic £300

What's Hot
DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3924
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
No trades I'm afraid, I can only sell at the moment. My self built 'Ashcaster' is for sale. Spec is as follows:

Reliced nitrocellulose 2 colour sunburst (Guitarbuilduk) 3 piece swamp ash body, Mojo harness, Fender '51 CS Nocaster pickups, 1 piece flamed maple neck, Fender ashtray bridge, Gotoh nickel tuners.
The back of the neck is oiled. The tuners didn't fit brilliantly when I put it all together and there are some cracks in the headstock (that were of course properly glued and clamped) between the top E and B holes. Not that you'd notice now! Doesn't affect playing in any way but feel I should mention it.

Would benefit from a good set up (ie. if I was keeping it I'd look at getting grooves filed into the saddles to prevent any risk of string movement) but still sounds great.

I'm looking for less than I paid for the parts. I'd like £300.

Collect from West Oxfordshire or I will courier in a pukka guitar box and old gig bag. Postage will be around £20.

A picture to tempt you:

http://i.imgur.com/UnD3oxb.jpg

Album (imgur) is here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/VkTH0
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1465
    That is very, very pretty. Bargain as well considering the price of the parts.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    Pm'd.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3924
    Sold pending the usual.
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    It has arrived and it is lovely! The tint on the body really nails what a classic tobacco sunburst should look like IMO. many thanks!
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3924
    You're very welcome. I'm happy it's gone to a good home  :)