Computer Music Issue 236 - Focusrite giveaway worth £229

Computer Music Issue 236 (November 2016) has two FREE plugins from Focusrite that normally cost £229 from the Focusrite website.

The Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware – letting you exploit the originals’ famous sound, conveniently from within your audio software. Coveted by producers and engineers for their exceptional clarity and versatility, the original Red 2 and Red 3 remain prized fixtures in professional recording studios the world over. Now, you can use these revered pieces, easily and flexibly, in your own mixes.

https://global.focusrite.com/plug-ins/red-plug-in-suite

Buy the physical magazine or an electronic edition. Plus you get samples, free instruments and effects.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Many thanks for the heads up. I've just installed and activated them. All went well eventually, after a bit of finger trouble because I didn't read the instructions properly.
    It's not a competition.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Don't worry - I had the same issue. I misread the instructions but got them working with Cubase. Great plugins ... :-)

• LuminousLuminous Frets: 210
    Tremendous plugins......try the lindell preamp as well...makes a great processing chain
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11469
    I got these free with my Focusrite interface.  If you have a Focusrite interface then don't rush out and buy this just to get these two plugins as you might already have them (or can have them if you log into your account).
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    crunchman said:
    I got these free with my Focusrite interface.  If you have a Focusrite interface then don't rush out and buy this just to get these two plugins as you might already have them (or can have them if you log into your account).
    Fair enough, but he mag online is only £3.99 .. you get loads of other plugins, instruments, samples  and tutorials.

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11469
    Fretwired said:
    crunchman said:
    Fair enough, but he mag online is only £3.99 .. you get loads of other plugins, instruments, samples  and tutorials.
    I bought a copy a couple of months ago to get the standard set of free plugins that you get with it so I've already got those.