SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Squier CV 50s Strat (Sold) and Fender Classic 60s Tele

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3990
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
SOLD: Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster.

I bought this new for £356 only a few months ago, 2 tone sunburst, all stock and genuinely cannot find a mark on it...comes in a non-branded gig bag I already had... looking for around £230.

Still Available...
Fender Classic 60s Telecaster.

I got this used a while ago, it is all stock except it came with a black pickguard and the original wasn't supplied.

These are generally great Teles with really nice necks and this is a really good example in my opinion. Plays and sounds great.

It has been used and has a few minor marks and dings but nothing too bad. The worst is on the back top edge, I have tried to photograph it in the last picture. As far as I can see and feel there isn't a mark on the neck.

The Tele comes with a Fender gig bag but it is not in very good condition, a few zips have snapped and the top of the bag has torn. The main compartment zip is fine and the guitar is secure in the bag.  Looking for £375 for the Tele.

Photos of both guitars should be here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/SQel5

Any questions or sensible offers, please message me.  I have one box so could post one of the two, otherwise I am located in Stockport.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom