SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Suhr Modern Guthrie Govan signature in Bengal Burst

What's Hot
BensonBenson Frets: 242
edited October 2016 in Guitars £

I think (!!!) I'm selling my Suhr Modern Guthrie Govan signature guitar. This was one of the very first delivery runs of these guitars into the UK from Peach in 2009. She comes complete with original hard case and paperwork. She is completely stock and has zero fret wear as you'd expect with stainless steel frets. Condition wise she is a solid 9/10, the only thing of note are a couple of subtle marks along the bottom edge from a stand and a small lacquer blemish by the top strap button. Neither of these areas are visible from the front and that absolutely stunning bengal top is unmarked. 

The tremol-no is set-up to perfection and I gaurentee the tuning stability is rock solid out of the box. Whilst I cannot guarantee you'll play like Guthrie with this guitar it will make you smile every time you try and I'm in two minds as to whether I really want to do this but another recent purchase is forcing my hand. Still, I may well get cold feet and hang on to her so be quick if you're interested, these don't come up very often. 

I am looking for £2250 including UK delivery or can be collected and inspected from Hampshire RG24. 

No trades on this one at all please. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments