SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Korg Kronos synth / workstation / sampler ... everything

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6182
edited November 2016 in Misc £
Absolutely perfect condition. Latest OS. It really does everything: sampling, hard disk recording, sequencing, virtual analogue synths (polyphonic MS-20!), huge piano/organ/orchestral library. Oh, and it's got an FM engine that will load every DX7 patch, and allow you to create even better FM patches.

It has a full colour touch-screen and dozens of real-time performance controls. USB interface (iPad, PC, etc), audio inputs, etc. Two joysticks for modulation/etc. Multiple outputs, etc.

With over 200 voice polyphony available, I bought this thinking it would be the only thing I'd ever need. It is, but somehow it just doesn't suit me. I turn it on, dial up a great sound, play for a while but never get properly into sound design. So I've just been using it as a ROMpler!

Perfect condition, boxed, and from a non-smoking, no pets studio.

Price: £1400

Possible part exchange: Roland XV-nnnn

(pic to come)

Here are some Youtube vidoes that give an idea of how much it does:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom