SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Floyd Rose equipped guitar under £400 Cash waiting for your discarded 80s rockers!

What's Hot
supessupes Frets: 183
I've sold a fair bit of gear recently, thinned the guitar collection, and what I'm hoping to spend that cash on is a tiger print guitar (separate post) and a floyd rose equipped guitar.

So nothing expensive, £400 or less, floyd rose, pointy, shred heaven, the brighter colour the better!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
    A Red BC rich Mockbird thru neck interest you at all?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Super solid Kramer Assault 220FR- I don't know if it is a little too orthodox for your requirements, but it would leave you with a good chunk of change to possibly throw at something else pointier!

Mahogany body, set Mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, and that all important Floyd- very flat fretboard radius, very Ibanez-y.

Link to pics :)
    http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/29290/fs-ft-a-superstrat-in-les-paul-clothing-kramer-assault-220fr-in-alpine-white/p1

• VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Get a new Charvel San Dimas :) Or pick up one from the classifieds?

• supessupes Frets: 183
    @themeinside thanks but I have 3 Les Pauls, I definitely don't need another! @Gizmo how much for the BC Rich
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
    Hows £300 sound? its pretty much as new (still has the plastic film on the covers) also comes with it a hard flighty type case (silver/black although not fitted just open plush) i'll grab some pic's of the case and more of the guitar tomorrow (will check see if i have some more pics kicking around on the PC)

btw neck has be rubbed to a light satin finish but will buff back to gloss in a few mins if gloss necks are your thing ;)

I also have a taxi yellow BC rich gunslinger (its Korean with a alder body with a OFR not the shitty Chinese basswood FR special 2nd issues) that comes with a black BC rich case,£250 for that

Cheers
    Gizmo
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    Ok here we go again... Last time I tried to sell this here I was persuaded not to! However, needs must.

http://i.imgur.com/NYXmQ3L.jpg

Japanese Jackson Dinky DK2M Pro upgraded with proper Floyd and big brass sustain block. Excellent condition with no fret wear. £380 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 838
    How about an Ibanez RGIR-20E? I haven't got any pictures yet but it looks like this, only white:
    https://www.gak.co.uk/en/ibanez-rgir20e-bk-black/78661?gclid=CKqni-uM1s8CFc-ZGwodgEwPLQ ;