SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gretsch G5421 Jet Club (Firebird Red) - £160

Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
edited November 2016 in Guitars £

I took this is part-exchange for something else I was selling, but it's not really my thing so it is up for sale.

The guitar can be delivered at a cost of £19.95, it will be double boxed and sent via APC Overnight next day. This is a service run by my local guitar shop.

Otherwise located near Bournemouth.

£160

"Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.

The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that truly resonates with That Great Gretsch Sound!™. Features include Gretsch® dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, “G-Arrow" knobs and white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo."

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments