SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - 1965 Fender Mustang

What's Hot
lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
I have spent a few years putting this beauty together, and as long trying to find the time to paint it. Body and Neck are both 1965 Fender Mustang parts, Neck is Dated 8th Sept 1965. The switches came with the body as did the thimbles, the tremolo is old and sold to me as from the 60;s but I have no way to date it, the rest of the hardware is modern but of awesome quality. I know they didn;t do matching headstocks in 65 but I always wanted a Coral/Faded Fiesta with a matching head. All the brass shielding is still in the routing too. The rear of the neck has been left as I bought it, heavily stained and checked but lovely to hold and play, the frets are in great nick and the action is amazing and low, easy easy player. Pickups are an Oil City Strat neck pup and a Duncan hotrails in the bridge, sounds massive. the lacquer is heavily checked but bereft of any real wear and tear save a few dings here and there from general play. I thought I'd hang onto this one forever, but I have itches that need scratching and some stuff needs to go.
I'm looking for what I've plowed into it at and the work involved £1000.00 or will look at trades for anything and nothing in particular!

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments