SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2x12 Cab with Celestion V30 & G12H £80

Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 104
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Up for grabs is my home build 2x12 speaker cab. I was going for the Zilla Fatboy approach, a 2x12 that sounds as big and loud as 4x12, but less weight and easier to lug around. And my gosh does it work.

The cab is an old Schroader 4x10 bass cab, so high quality and well made. The extra depth really delivers on volume. The speakers combined handle 60 watts of power. The Celestion V60 and G12h30 Anniversary compliment each other  beautifully for a full, rich sound.

The speakers are wired to 4 Ohms but could easily be rewired to 8 Ohms if you prefer. The cab also comes with a cover.

Dimensions are w60cm h60cm d42cm

I've priced it for a quick sale as i'd ideally like it collected by sunday, i'm based in Exeter. 

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just as a means of helping the sale, if the speakers are both 8 ohms then it can be wired to be 4 or 16 ohms, not 8 (unless one speaker is disconnected!)
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 104
    @LooseMoose sorry my bad. Your absolutely correct currently 4 Ohms but can be required to be 16. Thanks.
    Offers welcome. Could trade for the right bass.
    Price drop to £80