SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

no longer for sale,thanks for the interest please remove

KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
edited October 2016 in Amps £

1987 original 2555 100w Marshall Silver Jubilee head (not reissue)
all original and was serviced by Music Locker in Derby where i got it from earlier this year and only used a handful of times as i also have a 50w Jubilee as well,but due to getting a Friedman SS100 the Jubilee is not getting the use it deserves,i am going to regret letting it go as i wanted one for a very long time but the Friedman has become my number 1.

There amps speak for themselves,Joe Bonamassa,Slash,John Frusciante are lovers of the original Jubilees.

Condition is very good for a 29 year old amp,a few very smal marks in torlex but nothing bad.

Price if firm i have seen these up near the 2k mark so if i can't get what i am asking i will keep her,please don't confuse this with the reissue.

I will consider trades,no amps unless its a Friedman,guitar wise i am a Gibson guy a nice Ebony or Cream LP Custom would be lovely if anybody wants to give one up,but i will consider other Gibsons or maybe high end Fenders.

Based near Wrexham North Wales.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments