SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!!!!! 2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in Ebony

Barry7000Barry7000 Frets: 57
edited October 2016 in Guitars £

Hey Guys

Looking for shift my Gibson Les Paul Traditional

The Gibson Les Paul is one of the most iconic guitars on the planet, and this one is every bit the classic. So, as you can see it has had some modifications, all been installed by professionals to a very very high standard. its a thick necked, full fat, Gibson Les Paul in every single way.

Key Features are:

• Mahogany Neck and Body with Maple Cap
  • Rosewood Fretboard
  • 50’s Neck Profile
  • Firebird Pickup in the Bridge
  • P90 in the Neck
  • Roller Bridge
  • Bigsby Trem System
  • Gibson Hard Case

Condition wise, this is in really very good shape.  a couple of marks here and there but its as close to mint as second hand will allow

Price wise, im looking for £1100 cash or more for trades.  Interested in PRS Guitars, ideally a single cut trem, or a Gibson Les Paul Standard with 60’s Neck

The guitar is based in Burnley where it can be demo’d or it can be shipped anywhere for very little money 

Thanks for checking out my listing

Barry

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    Neil Young fan by any chance? Nice guitar matey.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I really want that but don't like couriers. I bet thats gone by close of play.
  • I can make sure it gets to you in one piece mate. Got a courier I've trusted with vintage Gibson and ridiculously prices PRS's too, it wouldn't be a problem 
  • Hell I'll even chuck in free shipping if it's gone today. I have my eye on something you see
  • Sold!!